Thursday, January 12, 2012

I am still in a state of blissful shock.
Before I moved to Chicago, I was in contact with the creative recruiter for Crate & Barrel. Her and I chatted for several months and once I arrived in Chicago she was gracious enough to meet me in person. The photo above is from the day I visited. Months have gone by since then and I was sure that our meeting was all that was going to come from it. Its a dream of mine to design for home furnishings and interiors.

WELL! Today I got an email that I had to read several times to believe...they want me to start on a freelance design project! Yes. I still can't believe it, I am so incredibly excited! I am in love with this company's design aesthetic and how they enhance their customers' every day lives with their products. I am honored they want me on their team, even if it's just for a little while! Yeah, freelance!


4 comments: